Who We Are
Working Hard To Save Your Licence For Over 20 Years
Our experts have defended traffic tickets and minor criminal matters in Alberta and across Canada for over 20 years.
We are not lawyers, but agents. However, we are fortunate to have lawyers who work with us to make sure our clients with criminal matters are represented with the best defence possible. We take our job very seriously, and your representation is our prime concern.
Please remember that no one in the court system can guarantee the outcome of any charge. If you are concerned about your driving future, make absolutely sure you have an experienced agent working for you. We are your friend in court and will always strive to make your experience as positive and pain-free as possible. Get the very best and most-experienced agents on your side, and we will do what we can to save your licence.
Call Cathy or Dale 24 hours a day, and become a part of our family of clients that we have represented successfully over the 20 years we have spent in the courts.
Achieving success for our clients is our mission. Become one of the thousands of people we have helped keep their driving record in good standing.
CALL US 24 HRS A DAY FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Phone (403) 369-1243, 24 hours a day, or visit our contact page and fill out our form to discuss your situation!
Demerit Point Schedule:
- Failing to remain at the scene of an accident. 7 Points
- Careless driving - Racing. 6 Points
- Exceeding Speed limit by more than 50 km/h. 6 Points
- Failing to stop for a school bus. 6 Points
- Failing to stop for a peace officer. 5 Points
- Failing to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk. 4 Points
- Following too closely. 4 Points
- Exceeding speed limit by more than 30 km/h. 4 Points
- Driving left of center. 3 Points
- Driving wrong way on a one-way highway. 3 Points
- Exceeding speed limit by more than 15 km/h 3 Points
- Improper turns, Traffic lane violation. 2 Points